24th May 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job after completing B.Tech in Food Science and Technology from Agricultural University Palampur(HP)? What is the starting package?

i m doing b.tech in food sci n tech from agricultural university palampur, (h.p.). will i be getting jobs after my course????which industries??? starting package???? aur is it better to do m.tech or mba????

22nd October 2011, 07:12 PM
phani222

Default Re: Will I get a job after completing B.Tech in Food Science and Technology from Agricultural University Palampur(HP)? What is the starting package?

yes definitely you will get a job in food technology. the starting package may vary from 20,000 to 25,000.
my suggestion is try for the job which is related to your field of graduation, it will help in the growth of your career
24th March 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job after completing B.Tech in Food Science and Technology from Agricultural University Palampur(HP)? What is the starting package?

now i m doing b.tech in food tech. Univercity of dapoli. After compliting this cource which jobs i getting ?
4th April 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a Govt job in food sector..
29th May 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what range of percentage was taken for B.tech in food science & technologyfrom agricultural university palampur last year?
I have scored 85.2% marks in 12th, will i get the admission in B.tech in food science & technologyfrom agricultural university palampur
16th June 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I get 72% marks in plus two, will i get the admission in B.tech in food science & technology from agriculture university palampur.
16th August 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

As you Mention you are fron agri university so you get low position job compared to B.Tech student fron Regular university.
Bcoz There B.Tech course is AICTE Approved
And Rural Agri University B.Tech Courses not approve By AICTE So even both student study same syllabus bcoz of AICTE You cant get best position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?