18th December 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is better B.Tech in Food Technology from PAU or B.E. in Food Technology from PU?

Sir, I wanted to know which is better, B.tech Food Tech in PAU (Punjab Agricultural University) or BE Food Tech in PU(Panjab University)..???
Kindly explain me with reasons..thanking U..

24th December 2014, 08:07 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better B.Tech in Food Technology from PAU or B.E. in Food Technology from PU?

Hello Dear,
B.Tech and BE both are two different courses.And first of all you need to choose one of them so that you can choose the college according to it. Talking about B.Tech from PAU i.e. Punjab Agricultural University, they have minimum criteria to take admission in B.Tech course there.

Minimum Eligibility Criteria for taking admission in PAU-
For taking admission in PAU you required minimum qualification of 10+2. So you need to must have 12th pass qualification in order to take admission there.

Talking about the B.Tech course in PAU so in PAU there is only 1 stream under the B.Tech i.e. Food Tech (Hons). So it is quite difficult to get placement from there. So its some what Risky.

On the another side we have PU-One of the best University in Punjab/Chandigarh. Panjab University is under the Panjan government and they have moreover 200 courses in there University.

B.E Course Streams-
  • (B.E. Chemical Engineering,
  • Food Technology,
  • Biotechnology,
  • Electronics & Communication Engg,
  • Information Technology,
  • Computer Science & Engg.,
  • Mechanical Engg,
  • Electrical & Electronics Engg.,

So these streams are available at PU. You may go for anyone. If you want to do BE in Food Tech then its a good choice if you are doing it from PU. As PU has its own credibility. So its quite beneficial for you to do BE OR BTech from Panjab University instead of doing in any other institute or in any other college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?