27th June 2010, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Is BSc better or B.Tech? What is the difference between BSc in Food Tech and B.Tech in Food Tech?

hye mam myself peeru ,i have passed 12 class from non-medical stream c.b.s.e board with 65% marks now mm i need ur advise that is doing bsc a better option or btec. MY parnt's are forcing me for bsc. but i'm not at all interested in that so what i can do for my bright future.and mam i also want to know about food tec is it a better option . ??nand i need ur advise that wat is basic diff. betweeen bsc in food tec and btec. in food tec.???? please suggest a better option so that i may proceed further withoutany tension. i'll b highly thankfull to u..

Related Questions:
  1. Is BSc better or B.Tech? What is the difference between BSc in Food Tech and B.Tech in Food Tech?
  2. After completing BSc in Chemistry what can I do in Food Tech, B.Tech or M.Tech in Food Tech? Popular college having less fee structure?
  3. How to do MBA in food tech after completing B.Tech in food tech? What are the job opportunities after doing MBA in Food
  4. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  5. Difference between BSc CSIT and B.Tech IT? I have just done my class 12th
  6. After BSc in Microbial Food Technology can I do M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the procedure to apply and further scope?
  7. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  8. Sample Papers of LDC Exam?
  9. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  10. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?
  11. Which is better among B.Sc and B.Tech keeping future job prospective in mind?
  12. List of colleges offering M.tech course in food tech?
  13. Can I get a job as an organic chemistry after BSc in food technology? Can I do M.Tech after BSc in Food Technology?
  14. Why B.Tech. and MCA are considered better than B.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course will be better from DU BSc Maths or B.Tech food technology
  16. Can I do B.Tech after B.Sc? Which course is better for me between B.Tech and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  17. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field? -- [New]
  18. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
13th May 2011, 11:23 AM
bobby thomas

Default Re: Is BSc better or B.Tech? What is the difference between BSc in Food Tech and B.Tech in Food Tech?

dear peeru

in bsc there are many trades.though you are not a biology student you cant go for any biological studies your only option are......bsc(non-biological), b com. business studies, b tech.
these all have their own value..........according to todays trend students are going for their professional carriers bt we have to think the fact that.....do all r geting jobs in reputed industries or firm........in my view u u should go for professional courses only when u get AIEEE..entrance.if u get an entrance seat in gov colleges ur life will b awesome without any tension ................
food tech is an upcoming stream.......food techn+mba will help you to earn much from foregn as well as in govt fields...........
what ever you do in your under graduate you should earn a pg in the same stream an will make your life awsome..........

best wishes
13th May 2011, 03:42 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Is BSc better or B.Tech? What is the difference between BSc in Food Tech and B.Tech in Food Tech?

First of all you should not take any tension.
If you are interested in computer scope you should either do B.tech(IT) which is of four years and Bsc which is of three years. But you have to do either Msc or MCA after your graduation Bsc Today computer scope is increasing day by day!. There is an advantage to do Bsc because after completion of Bsc you would do either MCA or MBA.
All the best for your future
13th May 2011, 05:27 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..engineering is always better than the b.sc even though both are graduation courses because in engineering you learn the practical application of the theory knowledge which you get were as in bsc you just get the theory knowledge or else you can say that its bookish knowledge.also if you take engineering in food technology then there will be better job opportunities because more preference is given to the people with an engineering degree than people with an bsc degree and also the course of engineering is of four years and that of bsc is three years .
also the scope of further higher education is more after the degree in engineering than bsc because you can directly do an mtech
14th May 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

we should guide the person kno simply saying about all the field applicable will only increase the pupils tension
24th May 2011, 07:20 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi

engg. is better because it is technical study but B.SC is a normal study.

many difference are there they are in engg you read 4 years but in B.SC you read 3 years .

total course is different.
you read so much in engg. rather than B.SC.

So you go for B.TECH.....
30th May 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

any college in b.sc food safty delhi university , i want to do b.sc food safety
31st May 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 173 will i get food process in agri coim
15th June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

is b.sc in food tech is good option.
What are the career options in this field and is this better than b.tech.
28th June 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

hello mam i want to do btech in foodtechnology.but i haven't faced aieee exam. What should i have to do?
17th July 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

scope of bsc chemistry
3rd June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir , i very much confused becoz could u give some knowledge about bsc. i.e. bsc. normal and bsc. honours becoz in bsc. honours there is particular subject and i have interest in whole pcm so what type of bsc. i could opt and sir i also get a chance to do btech. what r the good fields for girls becoz till now i haven't decided that what i should opt either bsc. or btech. so could u help me. myself is dheeraj and i am non-med stream and i got 74.4 % in my board exams. THANKYOU
3rd July 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

where can i study quantum mechanics in india
26th January 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

what is Bsc actually
9th May 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am dinesh
I HAVE FACED PRE IIT JEE EXAM AND ELIGIBLE FOR IIT MAIN.
NOW IF I NOT APPEAR IN IIT MAIN OR NOT SUCCESS TO KILLED JEE MAIN, CAN I GET AN ENGG. COLLAGE AND DO THE B.SC CORSE
8th June 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I am a science side student i got 78%marks in board exam..and now i m confused that what i do after 12th..plz help me..
20th June 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

now we are studying 2nd puc. We aret not intersted in BE. we r not intersted in pcme. which course should we do in BSC
26th March 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am BSC 3rd yr student. my subjects are chemistry,zoology and biotechnology. I got 85% marks. I want to know which subject is good to do MSC which will be help full for me in future so plz help me out ....
8th April 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

hello I want your suggestion ;I want to read graduation so which course is benefitial @@@ either Bsc or Bba plz help me
6th June 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed my HSC with 57% and I'm confused what to do now.I need your advice weather I should go for B.SC or any other field???plz help me and suggest me something.
12th June 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic diff. b/w b.sc and B.Tech.? In which field there is a better scope in future?
11th January 2015, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

I am bio student...and I don't knw what to do after...12...I hv scoured 60%...what will be my future with this percent
3rd May 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between b.Sc&B.Tech? In which I build my future? I want to preparing after this banking so which is the perfect line please told me the right way.
5th May 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 59 in jee and have chance of 75percent in hsc board of maharasta more interested in math what course should i do after 12th
6th June 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class 12th by 68% and iam very much intrusted in astronomy now i am confused about my graduation course what should i do
9th November 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
any college in b.sc food safty delhi university , i want to do b.sc food safety
this is too correct because , now a days more members are try to atleast small jobs like as lecturers , teachers these all are aplicable only for UG and PG student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?