12th August 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I get new mark sheet after appearing for 12th improvement examination?

I have got 74.80 percent in 12th Science and I am giving improvement exam of 3 subjects i.e., English, Mathematics & Physics. So, I will get a new mark sheet of all subjects or of only 3 subjects?

8th September 2019, 09:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get new mark sheet after appearing for 12th improvement examination?

No, you will get marksheet of those 3 subjects only of which you have applied.

That is why, it is always advised to apply for all subjects if someone is applying for Improvement Exam. So that, candidate gets single marksheet containing marks of all subjects on one sheet.

In case, if you are applying for 3 subjects only, then you will have to apply two marksheets everywhere i.e. the previous one (containing all subjects with old marks) and the new one (containing 3 subjects).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?