4th June 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Will I get two mark sheet on passing CBSE improvement exam?

Will I get two mark sheet, if appear for CBSE improvement exam, but I need my original mark sheet before appearing improvement exam is possible?

4th June 2017, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get two mark sheet on passing CBSE improvement exam?

Yes, you will get two mark sheet on passing CBSE Improvement examination. You will get one mark sheet for regular examination and another mark sheet for improvement examination. Your improvement examination mark sheet will be considered only if you secure more marks than in your regular examination. You will get regular examination mark sheet before appearing in improvement examination and you can collect it from your school where you have pursued your studies.
5th June 2017, 12:53 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you will get 2 mark sheets. First one you will get before the improvement exam and second one you will get after the improvement exam. Second one will be valid mark sheet for you. Thanks
5th June 2017, 05:29 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

No, you will not be given two mark sheet after passing CBSE improvement exam as you have to submit your previous mark sheet to your school's exam cell department to get your new updated mark sheet.
5th June 2017, 11:07 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get two marks sheet if you appear in CBSE Improvement examinations. You will get one marks sheet for the regular examinations and another marks sheet for the improvement examinations. Among those two marks sheets, the one which have secured highest marks will be considered as final and you will also get original regular examinations marks sheet before appearing in improvement examinations.
6th June 2017, 12:11 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, definitely not. If you are appearing for improvement examination of CBSE Board, then after qualifying in the said examination, you will be getting a new marksheet which will contain the marks of improvement examination and your previous mark sheet will be replaced by the current one. So, you will be having one mark sheet only.
30th May 2018, 05:46 AM
Unregistered

If i have one marksheet of calss 12 does i have got a final marksheet as a improvement marksheet??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?