5th May 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a rank in IIT JEE exam if I am a student of 11th class?

sir ,i m student of 11 class,how will i get 1 rank in iit-jee exam?

21st April 2014, 02:09 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get a rank in IIT JEE exam if I am a student of 11th class?

You can start with coaching for IIT JEE at class 11. Most of the students aspiring to join IIT prefer the Yearlong Classroom Contact Programmes in Class-XI or XII. Formal school education goes with the IIT-JEE and other engineering / medical / similar entrance or scholarship examinations preparations. There are 15 IITs which offers various undergraduate, post graduate and research programmes. There are limited seats almost 10,000 seats in all IITs and the competition is really tough. For under graduate courses, you need to complete the class 12 exams minimum with 60 per cent marks. You have to appear for the entrance exam conducted for IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?