21st February 2012, 07:09 PM
mgeshaan18

Will I have any chance to get a job in moderate company while in B.Tech?

sir/mam,
i got stuck with a yearbacklog in b.tech..and i could'nt be eligible for 3 rd year..will i have any chances of getting job in moderate companies if i do well in the future sems maintaining aggregate of least 60%..meanwhile can u pls suggest the other side courses for telecomm.stream of engg.

greatfull to u.

7th April 2016, 12:37 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I have any chance to get a job in moderate company while in B.Tech?

If you have not cleared your 3rd Years course of B.tech, Then is no need to worry. Don't loose your patience and once again start preparation for 3rd year exam.

University will never allow you to go in 4th year unless you clear your 3rd year exams. Hence your course duration will be increased by One year. But there are so many companies in every domain which hires B.Tech Graduates having course of One to Two years. You just focus on your exam and try to get more & more marks in every exams of B.tech.

When you go for jobs in Private companies they will only ask about your Project of 4th year and will ask about technical knowledge. If you will be strong on every platform then definitely you will be selected.

There are some companies which do not give chance to those who have year gap of in course duration and example of those companies are TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, HP, HCL etc. This will be one main negative impact for you else everything will be fine. Just focus on your Projects and Academic marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?