23rd February 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance to get placed in any company after passing B.E Information science?

Am Bhaskar doing 8th sem B.E in Information science, i got a year back after by 3rd year, i have an aggregate percentage of 55% and no backlogs. can i get a chance to place in any company? and also i have a plan of doing M.tech by doing part time job, is it possible to study M.tech by doing job?

24th February 2012, 08:48 PM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Can I get a chance to get placed in any company after passing B.E Information science?

Yes, you have a chance to get a job in a company . Hope is the key to success my dear . It good you are planning for further education . You can do M.tech with a part time job. Real working experience help you to understand things in a better way .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?