24th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Will I pass the NDA exam if scored 91.3 in Maths and 233.4 in GAT?

Sir yesterday was my NDA exam and I am getting 91.3 in maths and 233.4 in G.A.T. So, now tell me that can I go through written paper?

24th April 2017, 06:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I pass the NDA exam if scored 91.3 in Maths and 233.4 in GAT?

NDA entrance examination conducted by UPSC for recruitment in defence services.

The cut off score for entrance examination varies every year. The cut off is between 30-35% in each paper.

Candidates who qualifies in mathematics paper are only eligible to get there GAT paper for evaluation.

So, you have to wait for the result. For details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th April 2017, 10:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I pass the NDA exam if scored 91.3 in Maths and 233.4 in GAT?

NDA refers National Defense Academy and to join the same one has to qualify NDA entrance examination which is held twice every year by UPSC.

The examination is organised in two stages which includes Written Examination followed by SSB ( Service Selection Board ) interview.

Further the written examination consists of two papers one of Mathematics of 300 marks and one of General Ability Test ( GAT ) of 600 marks.

As far as you are concerned about your possibility of qualifying written examination by securing 91.3 marks in Mathematics and 233.4 in GAT then as per the previous year trends you can qualify as for past years the maximum cutoff is at least 30% in each paper with overall marks around 35% which is satisfied by your mentioned aggregate.

But, the actual qualification marks can be provided only after the result declaration as it keeps on fluctuating.

For details regarding same examinations and last year cutoff same examinations you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?