18th May 2013, 04:58 PM
ayanrex

Which line should I choose after passing all subjects except in mathematics?

I gave my isc this year. i passed in all subjects except in mathematics. I'm a science student. Which line should i choose now to secure my future?

18th August 2013, 02:31 AM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: Which line should I choose after passing all subjects except in mathematics?

hello sir,
you are not mentioned your study level.It is incomplete question.
If you are a student of ssc bi.p.c is good for you.
because I think you are lightly week in mathematics,and you are a science student so that's why bi.p.c is good for you,
in bi.p.c total subjects are related to science only.in bi.p.c preparance for mathematics was poor.
take bi.p.c it is good for you.
ok.
9th December 2021, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which line should I choose after passing all subjects except in mathematics?

If we take stream science subject like biology, chemistry,physics and computer science then what will be the carrier
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?