27th November 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Will my resume be refused during placements?

I have passed 10th in 2013 with 95%. Then i had a polytechnic degree in ECE. Then i continued plus 2 and passed with 96%. Will the polytech years be counted as gap years in education by companies like TCS and DE Shaw and the likes? I have cleared JEE with a good rank. Will my resume be refused during placements? The refusal or denial by companies (and filtering of resume and subsequent rejectionis based on age or gap years?)for appearing for campus placements ?

28th November 2015, 02:54 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will my resume be refused during placements?

Student having continuation in their academics with high grades is more prefered over the students having gap in their academics but not rejected.
So, be sure about that your application will not be rejected.
Also, you have upper hand in that case as you have completed diploma engineering in between years which is also a technical degree and is very helpful during job.
So, you should not worry about your placement.
You just need to score as high grades as possible in colleges which is more important than other to get jobs with better payment at the time of placement in college.
Also, student should take admission in top colleges such as IIT, NIT, BIT and others having placement records in recent years as most students are jobless after B.Tech and they need to qualify other examination to get job.
So, before taking admission in any college, student must collect all necessary information about that colleges and then move to take admission otherwise you will have to face problems for job after completing B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?