13th August 2011, 09:03 PM
geethapa

How can i get placement while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year?

amdoing 3rd year ece student.how to get a placement.pls tell me.

18th August 2011, 08:43 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can i get placement while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geethapa View Post
Hello Geetha Ji.

placements for B.Tech students will be in different manner in different colleges.
Some colleges will make placements in 3rd year itself while some other colleges will provide placements in 4th year or late 3rd year i.e., in second semester of 3rd year.

As you didn't provided the details about this regard it is difficult to say about the exact how to get placements anyways the general procedure to get placements in college(on Campus) or outside college(Off Campus)

All you need to have are the following qualities.
->First thing. No doubt subject knowledge.

->secondly soft skills. (like Body Language,dressing sense,How to talk with others , how to talk in mob, how to convince all these skills comes under Soft skills there are many more though Its enough to list a few so I did the same)

->Exceptional talent of talking to the interviewer and convincing him that you are the best for the position for what you are applying.

->I have forgot to mention you while applying for this exams the candidate will be definitely asked for a Resume or Curriculum Vitae
so be prepared with the best possible Resume . This is the source to impress the interviewer initially.

->Be well prepared and show your confidence on your face without any feeling of fear or anything else.

According to my experiences it is always easy to get job in campus than out of campus.

if you have chance to get campus selection don't at all leave that.

all the best for your job trails

Regards

~AdityA~
18th August 2011, 10:05 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get placement while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year?

dear friend,
See, you can not get placed when you are in 3rd year of your B.tech course..
For that you have to be either in final year or pass out..
You can start your preparation for the PSU exams , On-campus drive of IT companies from 3rd year....
But you can not appear in those exams...
So, first complete your graduation with a good percentage of marks, then you can appear in any exams..
As you are from ECE then you can apply for core sectors as well as for software sectors..
You will definitely get huge scope to get a job..
so, don't worry..
All the best..
19th August 2011, 12:21 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can i get placement while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geethapa View Post

if campus placement in ur college takes place in 3rd year..then only it is possible..because outside ur college..no company shall give u placement unless u have a degree..

i m a btech 3rd year in ECE myself..

hope this helps..
19th August 2011, 02:04 AM
NEIL6

Dear friend

There are some colleges in which you can get placed in 3rd year bt in some colleges placement will be there after graduation....

To get easily placement,with the knowledge of study you should have certificates of other curriculum activities.It add up to your personality and left a great impression on the interviewer.

Before placement,you will be asked for your resume. Note that, making best resume also makes your task easy.

With best wishes!
19th August 2011, 04:23 PM
saugata2008

Hiiiiii,
I think that you can't get placed when you are in 3rd year of B.tech course.
For that you have to be either in final year or pass out..
You can start your preparation for the govt. exams, PSU exams , On-campus drive of companies from 3rd year. But you can not appear in those exams.
So, first complete your graduation with good marks, then you can appear in any exams or interviews you want.
As you are from ECE then you can apply for core sectors like telecom, networking,embeded system and as well as for software sectors.

You will definitely get huge scope to get a job..

so, don't worry and Best of luck
14th September 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

hi...........
may i know that b.tech placement will started from 3rd sem.
30th September 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

hi!!
is rule for placement in b tech now changed?? are 3rd year students too eligible for placement now onwards?
12th October 2011, 11:19 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

In today's date there is no such field where girls have not shown their excellence.However if you really want to concentrate in such field which suits girls best the you can opt for fashion designing.It requires creativity and also good fashion sense.It have a good career prospect for girls.Event Management is another such field.You can also opt for CS.If you are a 10+2 then you have to register yourself for the foundation course of CS.And if you are a graduate the you can directly register yourself for intermediate course of CS.It have good career prospect.If you doing CS then go for B.com along with it.It will boost career opportunities.MBA in Human Resource is also a good option for girls.But for it you must be graduate.You must also appear CAT/MAT to get admission in a good college.All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?