23rd January 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Will the red background on the photograph of AIPMT entrance exam cause any issue?

Dear sir

i applied for aipmt entrance exam .as required the photograph background white but pasted the photograph background red please advise for re-apply the same

25th January 2012, 07:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will the red background on the photograph of AIPMT entrance exam cause any issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir

i applied for aipmt entrance exam .as required the photograph background white but pasted the photograph background red please advise for re-apply the same
I don't think this will lead to rejection of your application but still we must not take any chance. Now, you basically do not need to re-fill the online application. Since the mistake has been made on the confirmation page, you just need to re-print the confirmation page and affix the photograph with White Background and re-send it to CBSE along with all necessary documents.
Since you will be re-sending the confirmation page, it is advisable to mention the reason with red pen written on top of the confirmation page.

For any other assistance, you may contact:
Mr. Joseph Emmanuel
Deputy Secretary
AIPMT Unit
Ph: 011-22059683
15th February 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will the red background on the photograph of AIPMT entrance exam cause any issue?

what kind of photos must be used while filling aipmt form. the photos must be coloured or black and white
8th December 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
while filling the AIPMT-2014 form i ,by mistake, uploaded the photo with blue background and without the date and name under the photo.
What should i do,now ?
Will My form be rejected ?
13th December 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR BY MISTAKE I HAD WRITTEN DATE OF BIRTH INSTEAD OF DATE OF PHOTO HOW CAN I CORRECT IT
13th December 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR BY MISTAKE I HAD WRITTEN DATE OF BIRTH INSTEAD OF DATE OF PHOTO HOW CAN I CORRECT IT SWIR PLZ HELP
21st December 2013, 04:01 PM
ABHISHEK MISHRA1234

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1683926]Dear sir

I AM IN GREAT CONFUSION
23rd December 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have send my confirmation form and i have nt given the mobile number of the gazetted officer who have attested my confirmation.
and also i have paste 2 photos in the confirmation page as in the frist photo i had not written my name and registration number so i pasted anothser photo above that first photo with my name and registration number.
will my form will get rejected due to the above two reasons?
please help me sir i m in big trouble.
10th January 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir..
I pasted a photo of mine without scanning...will my form be rejected...please reply soon...N if it may cause problem please advice to correct it n to re-apply the same
...please reply soonnn....please
27th January 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i did not find an A5 size envelope and i sent my confirmation page in an A4 size envelope.. is my confirmation page rejected for that?? if so then what shall i do now???
18th February 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I applied for NEET. But my photo in applications is not white and there is no date and name below photo. What will I do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?