24th December 2009, 11:16 AM
V.Nandhini

My photograph does not have the name and the date on the photograph in the AIEEE Application

Hello Sir,

My Reg No is 2092998. I have fixed my photographs in the Application form which was recently taken but it does not have the name and the date on the photograph. As per the Sr No 6 in “INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR AIEEE - 2010″ you have mentioned that the photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. Will my application be rejected? Please let me know how to go about fixing this issue.

Thanks,
Nandhini

11th January 2010, 03:17 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My photograph does not have the name and the date on the photograph in the AIEEE Application

yes your form will be rejected,you can contact the aieee office for further details and they may help you to solve your problem also.
11th January 2010, 01:54 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: My photograph does not have the name and the date on the photograph in the AIEEE Application

if you check the status of your application form on the aieee website ...then it says..
"Application Form Number '2092998' has been received."
and i dont think that it will be a rejection criteria if your photo is not correct ......
then too please contact the authority as soon as possible.....they will tell you the solution......
its about your career so it becomes difficult for any one to reject the application so easily......
so no need to worry study well for the exams .......

best of luck
11th January 2010, 02:09 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Yes your application is liable to be rejected,you have done a big mistake,it is clearly mentioned in the buletin that on the ground of such mistake forms will be rejected,also a required picture of 'photograph' is given in the page no.26 of information buletin,I think you does'nt read it nicely,that's why facing this problem.

Hope your form should not be rejected.

Best of luck
11th January 2010, 10:23 PM
himansh

hey you do not have any option left....you will have to contact the aieeeheadquaters delhi for it...they will help you regarding it......you can get the phone no. on the brochure of it on the inside part of the cover
11th January 2010, 11:03 PM
rohit kumar singh

well dear...u should contact to concern authority regarding this matter...do it hurru as the time is less or write a letter to its head office..more u can know about it on
www.aieee.nic.in
12th January 2010, 02:26 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

yes your application form will be rejected,contact the aieee office,
for details visit aieee.nic.in
12th January 2010, 03:28 PM
mathur

it was clearly mentioned in brochure the pattern of photograph to be affixed. its a big mistake. your application is liable to be rejected. contact aieee authorities immediately and ask them what should you do.
contact details are given in brochure.
hope for the best.
all the best
14th January 2010, 05:08 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi nandhini,

there are a lot of chances of rejection of your application form,because it is clearly mentioned to mention your name and date of photograph.

and the next drawback is that you cannot make any changes in the form once you post it to aieee.

but then also i suggest you to call aieee authority and ask then what to do,

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
14th January 2010, 10:26 PM
Senior Member+++

it is clearly mentioned to follow the pattern given in the brochure for photograph .if you did such a mistake then then your form is liable to be rejected but ifby luck you receive your admit card then go best for he entrance
24th January 2010, 04:27 AM
edward
Top Answerer

it dosent matter that whether you have written your name on the back side of your photograph or not as no one is going to check for it.
29th January 2010, 02:26 AM
priya143

hi,

you have not written your name and photograph on the photo pasted in your application form,so its going to be lethal and may be your form will be rejected since it is clearly mentioned that----'the photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph'.

but this time i think the aieee authorities are sending letters to those candidates who have done mistakes like this to make corrections,so wait for that letter to come or you may contact:

Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
9th February 2010, 12:29 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

it is possibility to be rejected,however please contact to chairman aieee.
13th February 2010, 03:02 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

its not a big problem,dont worry your form will not be rejected as the photo has been pasted and they are not going to remove it and check for the name and date.
14th February 2010, 08:35 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

ya your form will be rejected .. please dont repeat this in future ..............
23rd February 2010, 01:27 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
when it was clearly written to write the name and date of date of photograph taken,then you must to do that,
but you have not do like that
so your form must will be rejected.
o k
good luck.
13th April 2010, 01:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
while you have filled the form, then i will
suggest you, firstly read the application
broucher with cool mind and then fill the
form as per guideline, but you have done
big mistake, i think you should contact
aieee administration other wise your form
is liable to be rejected............

ok
all the best.
13th May 2010, 01:06 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Yes your application might be rejected,it is clearly mentioned in the application brochure that you must submit your photo with the name along with the date of photograph.

You need to contact the AIEEE official they can say you whether your application form is going to be rejected or not.

Hope for the good results from them.
All the best.
14th May 2010, 01:11 PM
satishkomer

As per clear instruction it chould be rejected...But it is not really compulsory to reject you can talk to the concern contact of AIEEE to solve your problem......
but for future always try to follow the instruction.....If something has been written in intruction it has some meaning..
30th May 2010, 03:41 AM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
your form is liable to get rejected as it is clearly mentioned in the prospectus that you must have recent dates of photograph being taken.
try to contact authorities ,see if they can find the solution to this problem.
31st May 2010, 10:50 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you shouldmhave taken care while filling the form
though the form will not get rejected
why to take risk?
please never try to play with such thigs
already you are buying the form tthen why not fill it properly?
take care from the next time
14th June 2010, 01:15 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

contact to the authority for the correction.........
it is necessary that the date and name of the candidate is to be written in the photograph according to the propectus........
22nd December 2010, 07:25 PM
jitendradagrt

Don't worry for this and don't take tension for this and if you want to know more about than
www.aieee.nic.in
28th November 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted an AIEEE form without name and date on the photograph.Will my form be rejected?
28th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I mistakenly forgot to write my name and date on my photograph? will my form will be rejected?
10th December 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What if i forgot to write my name on the DD I sent
10th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What to do if sm mistakes are dne by me in aieee confirmation ,after all we all r human beings mistakes happen... Plz gve a positive and sincere ans .
13th December 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i too did a same mistakt but i do no wt to do now
26th December 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

deepshikha sharma,

My photograph does not have the name and the date on the photograph in the AIEEE Application
reggistration no-20355118
29th January 2012, 10:23 AM
drurv

There are a lot of chances of rejection of your application form,because it is clearly mentioned to mention your name and date of photograph and the next drawback is that you cannot make any changes in the form once you post it to aieee.
But then also i suggest you to call aieee authority and ask then what to do,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?