29th May 2012, 02:48 PM
malathimohanbharathi

Will there be any chance for me to study MBBS through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

is it any chance to STUDY the MBBS lateral entry after completing my B.sc microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing?
  2. Can I get into MBBS course through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  3. Am I eligible for MBBS? Can I get lateral entry having done BHMS?
  4. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  5. How can I get the papers of MBBS as lateral entry? I have completed BSc Nursing in India
  6. How to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? can I join as Lateral entry to MBBS 3rd year
  7. Lateral entry to MBBS after B.Sc(nursing)?
  8. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  9. How to study lateral entry B.E after passing lateral entry diploma?
  10. Can I do MBBS through Lateral Entry after completion of BPT?
  11. Am I eligible for lateral entry in 3rd semester of MCA regular?
  12. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology? -- [New]
  13. What are the courses available after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  15. How to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  16. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  17. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  18. Can I do MBBS from lateral entry stream after BPT? Which are the colleges offering lateral entry in MBBS in India
12th June 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to study MBBS through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

is it possible to join MBBS after completion of M.Sc (Endocrinology)?
14th June 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to study MBBS through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

is there any possibility for lateral entry after bsc biotechnology if yes could pls giv me the details to [email protected]
30th October 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to join m.b.b.s after completing polytechnic?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?