15th June 2016, 01:29 PM
SS32967

Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Industrial fishery?

I HAVE DONE BSC IN INDUSTRIAL FISHERY(MAJOR), WANT TO DO Msc in chemistry. I HAVE CHEMISTRY IN MY PASS PAPER & SECURED MORE THAN 50% MARKS. PL. ADVISE AT YOUR EARLIEST. REGARDS. S SEAL. Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship for M.Sc from JRF at CUSAT?
  2. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  3. A chemistry graduate can do M.Sc in Fishery Science? What is the scope and type of jobs offered?
  4. Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in petrochemical engineering after completion of M.Sc in chemistry?
  8. List of entrance exams along with syllabus to study B.Sc Fisheries -- [New]
  9. Which course should be chosen between Bio Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry after B.Sc?
  10. Is BSc(Hons) fishery a good course? Is it easy to get a job in India(especially north east region)? Difference between BSc(Hons) Fishery and BSc Fishery?
  11. Can I be eligible for DRDO Exam after completion of B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry?
  12. Chemistry honours vs Fishery Science? Job opportunities and scope?
  13. Pure chemistry vs pharmaceutical chemistry vs industrial chemistry
  14. Which universities offer B.Sc in Fishery? Admission Procedure for this course?
  15. How can I get a job after completion of MSc in Industrial Chemistry?
  16. Am I eligible for MSc food tech or MSc Chemistry after BSc Biotech with 92%
  17. Can I do B.Ed course in Swami Vivekananda University after doing BSc Fishery Science
  18. Application procedure for masters in Forensic Science after B.Sc in Industrial Fish and Fishery from Calcutta University with 50% marks?
15th June 2016, 10:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Industrial fishery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS32967 View Post
I HAVE DONE BSC IN INDUSTRIAL FISHERY(MAJOR), WANT TO DO Msc in chemistry. I HAVE CHEMISTRY IN MY PASS PAPER & SECURED MORE THAN 50% MARKS. PL. ADVISE AT YOUR EARLIEST. REGARDS. S SEAL. Can you please provide me the details?
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry being a B.Sc with INDUSTRIAL FISHERY candidates.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry.

Your age should be above 17 years.
16th June 2016, 12:06 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Industrial fishery?

Eligibility criteria required to do M.Sc in Chemistry :-

The candidate should possess B.Sc. (Honours/ Major) in Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics as subsidiary/ pass subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?