5th June 2012, 12:04 PM
kandiban95

Will there be any Government Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?

is there any government job for m.sc electronics?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  2. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  3. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  4. Will there be any Government Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  5. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  6. Government Jobs for Msc electronics
  7. What kind of jobs are preferred for MSc Electronics Science students?
  8. What kind of government job is available for me if I am a MSc Electronics student
  9. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
  10. How can I apply for government job after doing BCA and then MSc in electronics media
  11. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  12. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  13. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join distance M.Tech(Electronics and Communication) course after studying MSc(Electronics)
  15. Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?
  16. What are the government jobs available for me after passing Electronics Engineering?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  18. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me? -- [New]
19th June 2012, 07:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Government Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?

After M.Sc Electronics, you can appear for GATE exam. GATE score is enough to find job opportunities in firms like BHEL, ONGC, etc. NTPC, BSNL, BEL, etc are some other firms recruiting electronics professionals. You can appear for exams conducted by SSC, UPSC, etc having matching qualification. Design Engineer, Electronics Engineer, etc are some profiles to which you can work with.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?