22nd July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?

I am an electronics and communication engineer and i want to know the government jobs belonging to my qualification.Is there any government exams presently

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  3. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  4. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  5. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  6. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  8. How should I prepare for government job after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  9. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  10. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  12. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  13. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
  16. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the government jobs after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. What are government jobs available for civil engineers? -- [New]
23rd July 2011, 07:15 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?

There are agood chance for job in government sector with your branch.you may get job in railway,drdo,isro, bsnl etc.you may get more news on sarkari naukari.com.
23rd July 2011, 11:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?

dear friend,
As you have done B.tech in electronics and communication engineering , so you can apply for lots of govt. jobs..
ECE is a branch from where you can apply for any kind of jobs like Govt. jobs or private sectors jobs..

So , don't worry you can apply for lots of govt. jobs like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BSNL JTO
4.BHEL
5.SAIL
6.RRB
7.UPSC civil service exams
8.defense exams
9.Bank PO exam..

The eligibility criteria for Govt. jobs are-
Educational qualification-
One must have 60% aggregate through out the career..
One can appear in govt. sector jobs during final year of graduation..

The age criteria-
for general the age criteria is 21-30years..
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5years.
for OBC the age relaxation is 3years..

If you fulfill the criteria then you can apply for govt. jobs..So, go for it...

All the best..
29th July 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 58% MARKS IN B.TECH ECE AND LESS THAN THAT IN 10 & 12.SO WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF CLEARING THE BSNL JTO, RAILWAY OR DEFENCE EXAMS.
31st July 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

how many company for electronics and communication in india?
4th August 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

sir what should one cando to get the govt. job
4th August 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I got 58% aggregate in diploma electronics n communication... Is der any jobs for me...
4th August 2011, 04:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an electronics and communication engineer and i want to know the government jobs belonging to my qualification.Is there any government exams presently
dear friend,

ECE department is better than other department . ECE can apply any software company but ECE have chance for all software company.
Also for govt job position ECE have priority.

Govt job for ECE-

BSNL JTO EXAM
NOKIA
SAMSUNG
DRDO
ISRO
AIRTEL
ERICSSION
SATYAM COMPUTER

the private sector software company are TCS , CTS ,IBM ,L&T ,INFOSYS etc

All the best.
5th August 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

how will be the interviews are conducted ,sir
20th August 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

how many company for electronics and communication in india?
15th September 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have 60% aggregate in 10, btech & 59 in 12.what are my chances of getting a government job.
18th September 2011, 05:44 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

There are so many Govt sectors for you such as

Some very important Govt. Companies are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )

beside these there are some another Govt.job like:

1:Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
Communicational Directorate(OT Technician)

2:Brah-Mos Aerospace,new Delhi (Deputy designer)

3:Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)

4:Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)

5:Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO)

6:Steel Authority of India Ltd.(SAIL)

7:Indian Army,Indian Air force,Indian Navy

8:Gas Authority of India Ltd.(GAIL)

9:IES,IPS officer

10:SBI,UBI etc.. bank's PO

11::Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) etc....

To get more daily update for any kind of jobs visit:http:freshersworld.com

For details visit:http:www.sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/
27th November 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

After doing B.E. in Electronics & communication engineering,how can i apply for higher studies in NASA?
19th December 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i complete my PG with 76% i also done my graduation with 68% . i m not first class in high school and intermediate. i dont want to study further. i want to job in any private sector pls tell me appropriate job for me which is easily availabe pls pls pls ..........
23rd February 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I AM B TECH STU. OF 6 SEM
WHAT TO DO FOR IES
26th July 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my engg. b. tech. course wid electronics and telecommunication,,,,well which government job wid gud salary shud i get...which are those componies,,,,and what is the criteiria ???//
4th August 2012, 09:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can find job profiles in PSU’s like BHEL, BEL, and ECIL. Minimum 60% marks are enough to apply for the position of GET in ECIL, EIL, etc. In order to apply for Engineer Trainee positions in ONGC, BHEL, etc you have to qualify GATE exam. Experienced hands are recruited for higher grade positions. BSNL, SAIL, etc also offer enough career openings.
13th February 2013, 07:01 PM
chinook

hello friend,

get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering

1.ERICSSION
2.NOKIA
3.BSNL JTO EXAM
4.AIRTEL
5.SATYAM COMPUTER
6.ISRO
7.drdo

thank you & all the best.................
14th February 2013, 06:32 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing my engg. b. tech. course wid electronics and telecommunication,,,,well which government job wid gud salary shud i get...which are those componies,,,,and what is the criteiria ???//
If you want to apply for the Government jobs after passing your BE/BTECH than:
>> Appear for the GATE exams .This exam is conducted by IIT each year
Almost all the PSU asks for the GATE scores to apply for jobs to them.
In your stream, there are lot of vacancies in PSU.
So try to get good score in the GATE exams

>> You can apply for the UPSC Conducted Engineering services exams
Eligibilty is BE/BTECH pass
Age should eb between 21 and 30 years

>> IT Officer scale 1 in Banks
4th July 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

I'm ding b.tech 3rd year in ECE (electronics and communication engineering)
Can I apply for any government job in 3rd year?
How would be the opportunities after completion of my b.tech?
8th July 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i have completed B.E electronics and communication how can i prepare for government exams
8th February 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
now I'm in final yr with electronics & telecommunication after my complete engg. which hardware company I wll apply in private and govt.
pls suggest me....
20th December 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir;
I have completed my BE in ETC engg. With 55% am I eligible to apply for companies such as tata communications??
How much cutoff tata communication ask for freshers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?