8th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?

can i get a good after completion of MSC IT,by july my course is going to complete,so,plize ll suggest me what kind of jobs should i try ?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  4. What kind of jobs can I appear after completion of B.Com from a good college?
  5. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  6. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  7. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc graduation in physics
  8. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc microbiology
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  11. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  12. What kind of job I can get after M.Sc Zoology completion? PhD would be helpful to get a good job? -- [New]
  13. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of BBM?
  14. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  15. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?
  16. Which kind of Government Jobs am I eligible after the completion of B.Com?
  17. How can I get a job after completion of B.Com? What type of jobs are available for this course?
  18. What kind of jobs are preferred for MSc Electronics Science students?
21st August 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?

can i get a good salari job after m.sc.(i.t.)?
18th October 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?

iam complete b.a. and iam interested to Msc IT, what iam best job after complete to course
14th November 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i scored 51% in 2 but the mnc companys want 60%in 2.what do i do for enter in mnc comapnys?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?