23rd September 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Will there be WBJEE next year 2016?

Can Anyone Say Will There Be WBJEE Next year in the year 2016? & Am i eligible For WBJEE? As I Have Passed H.S in 2010.....plz tell me anyone will there be wbjee next year.

23rd September 2015, 05:00 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be WBJEE next year 2016?

WBJEE is the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam conducted for Engineering/Technology/Medical/Pharmacy admission.In admission 90% seat is filled through WBJEE score and remain 10% seat is filled through JEE Main score.

Eligibility

Education Qualification
Engineering/Technology : You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects with atleast 45% from recognized university.Relaxation Applicable 5% for OBC/SC/ST.If you are interested for Jadavpur University , then you must have 60% and atleast 50% marks in english subjects.

Medical : You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCB and english as a main subjects from recognized university with minimum 50%.Relaxation applicable 5% for OBC and 10% for SC/ST.

Pharmacy : You must have (10+2) in science stream with PCM or PCB as a main subjects from recognized university with minimum 45%.Relaxation Applicable 5% for OBC/SC/ST.If you are interested for Jadavpur University , then you must have 60% and atleast 50% marks in english subjects.

Age Limit
Your age must be atleast 17 years on 31st December of the admission year.For Marine Engineering , Upper Age Limit is 25 years.For Medical admission , there is No upper age limit.

Important Dates
- Start Online Application : 30/12/2014
- Last Date to Apply : 02/03/2015
- Download Admit-Cards : 09/04/2015
- WBJEE Exam : 06/05/2015
Application Procedure
- Go to website : www.wbjee.nic.in
- Click on "Application Form" link
- Fill the Application Form online
- Pay the Application Fees
- Submit the Application
- You will get 7 digit Application Number
- Take a printout for your reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?