30th December 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Will university issue Pass Certificate and Degree having failed in 1 paper?

Hi, I am pursuing my Diploma course from a government recognized polytechnic diploma college. In my 5th semester I failed in 1 subject which I cleared in 6th semester. So, will I get my main Diploma degree and Pass Certificate? Or, will I not get due to failure in one subject?

1st December 2020, 11:50 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Will university issue Pass Certificate and Degree having failed in 1 paper?

Yes, definitely you will get a pass and a degree certificate if you have cleared and passed the subject
But in your result of the semester in which you have failed it will be mentioned that cleared in the ATKT exam or the compartment exam
But, surely you will get your degree once you clear the failed subject
22nd July 2023, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will university issue Pass Certificate and Degree having failed in 1 paper?

Failed one subject in b com can I get the degree certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?