30th November 2010, 03:32 PM
basheercpcri

Who is authorized to issue study certificate of MSc degree in Karnataka state?

I completed more than seven years of my education in Karnataka state. I want to know the competent authority to issue the study certificate of M.Sc degree to be submitted to the Karnataka CET office for claiming the govt. quota in professional colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get Caste certificate from Karnataka state board?
  2. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?
  3. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?
  4. Whether B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid for Karnataka State Government jobs? -- [New]
  5. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  6. Can I do B.E course in other state if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka?
  7. Documents required to apply for BSF Polytechnic, CSMT?
  8. Who is classified as a Kashmiri Migrant?
  9. Can I apply for government jobs with Karnataka Open State University degree?
  10. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  11. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the recruitments in Karnataka state government for any degree?
  13. Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams?
  14. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  15. How to get admission in Pune University for M.Com external section
  16. Is Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE?
  17. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  18. Entrance procedure to NSIT and DTU
6th December 2010, 11:49 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who is authorized to issue study certificate of MSc degree in Karnataka state?

The "Assistant Registrar" of the Karnataka State university issues the study certificate of M.sc degree & that certificate is valid for the CET office for claiming the govt. quota in professional colleges.
30th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Who is authorized to issue study certificate of MSc degree in Karnataka state?

DOES KSOU HAS ANY PROGRAM ON M.SC. IN PHYSICS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?