22nd October 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Will the West Bengal Engineering Question be available in English or Bengali?

Whether west bengal engineering question will be in english or bengali

Related Questions:
  1. Will the West Bengal Engineering Question be available in English or Bengali?
  2. Model question papers of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy?
  3. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  4. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  5. West Bengal Primary TET Bengali question paper?
  6. Can I get admission in any college under Calcutta University after scoring 70 in chemistry, 68 in Physics, 55 in Maths, 87 in Biology, 75 in Bengali, 81 in English in 12th examination of West Bengal?
  7. How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?
  8. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  10. Primary model question papers with answers for West Bengali Version
  11. Names of the books which are written in Bengali?
  12. Is it allwoed to write the answers in English in Bengal school service commission exam? -- [New]
  13. Bengali version question answers of primary teachers eligibility test for west bengal board
  14. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  15. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  16. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  18. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
3rd April 2016, 03:49 PM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will the West Bengal Engineering Question be available in English or Bengali?

According to guide lines of University Grant Commission (UGC) all engineering question paper for all semester are in English language. That is beneficial for all student those are not able to understand with regional language as like Bengali.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?