27th December 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it wise to take admission for engineering in SNU, Noida?

Sir
Is it wise to take Admission for Engineering in SNU, NOIDA

Related Questions:
  1. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  2. How to join Ph.D in Education after completing M.Ed?
  3. Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  5. How can I get information regarding admission in Engineering Delhi-NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, ghaziabad?
  6. How to do MS in Singapore SNU? What is the procedure to get entry?
  7. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  8. Which college is perfect for me with 1738 rank in MCA entrance exam? Top 20 colleges of UPTU for MCA?
  9. Admission in engineering college in Noida for mechanical engineering after scoring 48007 UPTU General Rank?
  10. admission in Biotech or Biomedical Engineering in any college in Haryana, Punjab,Rajasthan,noida
  11. Where can I get admission in Noida or Greater Noida management college after scoring 11754 in UPTU General in MBA
  12. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP?
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 23677 in UPTU B.Tech
  14. When will be the result of BTC?
  15. Admission in colleges in Noida or Greater Noida for Electrical or ECE course after scoring 24116 rank in general?
  16. Can I get admission in government college in Noida after scoring 2067(OBC) in UPTU exam? List of private B.Arch colleges in Noida
  17. How should I get admission in SSN Noida for B.Tech through management quota? Can we get admission through AIEEE marks in SSN Noida? Date of issue of application form?
  18. Any part time courses for PG students in HR in Greater Noida or Noida? Date of start of admission procedure?
16th May 2016, 12:52 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it wise to take admission for engineering in SNU, Noida?

Yes, definitely Shiv Nadar University (SNU) is one of the good University. If you want to take admission in this University then don't worry ant take admission.

SNU, Noida provide BTech course in the six branch of engineering. You can register online for Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT) and Academic Proficiency Test (APT) for the admission in the B.Tech course. The details information is available on official website of college. You must visit - http://snu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?