15th August 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How to join Ph.D in Education after completing M.Ed?

i am completed my M.Ed. in 2010 now i am looking forward for my Ph.D. in Education i am interested to work in the area of Educational Technology. so i need suggestions for selecting the topic for my Ph.D.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to teach in B.Ed colleges after completing my M.Ed degree?
  2. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  3. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  4. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Education?
  5. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  6. University is not accepting my PhD application form on M.Ed basis? -- [New]
  7. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  8. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  9. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  10. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  11. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  13. Procedure to join Ph.D course after completing LLM?
  14. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  15. How can I join Indian Army after completing my education? In which stream can I join and how much is the rank required?
  16. Is there any age limit to do 3 year LLB course at Karnataka State Law University Approved Colleges?
  17. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  18. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
26th March 2013, 05:50 PM
doshigaurang

Default Re: How to join Ph.D in Education after completing M.Ed?

I have recently heard a lot about Shiv Nadar University...SNU has all the prerequisites of being the right place to pursue your career. if you are good in acads and want to be part of international, research led university…then, I think Shiv Nadar will be good to consider. Moreover, a good academic score will help you get a scholarship too. You can check out their website for more info…here is a help http://www.snu.edu.in/engineering/engineering _postgraduate_programs.aspx and you can contact them on their toll free number 1800-102-1768...Good Luck!
26th March 2013, 05:52 PM
doshigaurang

Default Re: How to join Ph.D in Education after completing M.Ed?

I have recently heard a lot about Shiv Nadar University...SNU has all the prerequisites of being the right place to pursue your career. if you are good in acads and want to be part of international, research led university…then, I think Shiv Nadar will be good to consider. Moreover, a good academic score will help you get a scholarship too. You can check out their website for more info…here is a help http://www.snu.edu.in/engineering/engineering _postgraduate_programs.aspx and you can contact them on their toll free number 1800-102-1768...Good Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?