28th July 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue M.Tech in IIT after completing B.E in information science and engineering

sir myself girish s i want to persue mtech in iit .i completed my be in information science and engg ,-2013 passout.please help me.i have only 62% aggr. and my ambition is to crack a gate 2014 is it possible.please give some suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  7. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  9. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  10. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  11. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  12. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  13. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  14. Which are the specialization streams in M.Tech mechanical? Which is the best? I have completed my B.E in Mechanical and want to pursue M.Tech in IIT
  15. How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?
  16. Best stream for engineering which I should pursue after qualifying engineering exam?
  17. Which course is better for me between M.Tech and MBA after the completion of BE in Information Science?
  18. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
16th May 2016, 12:52 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue M.Tech in IIT after completing B.E in information science and engineering

Yes, if you want to fulfil your dream to get admission in IIT in M.tech course, you have to appear and qualify in GATE.

GATE examination is conducted every year and being B.E passed candidate you are eligible to appear for examination. There is no limit to appear for examination. So, you need to prepare and work hard to appear and qualify in examination.

To qualify in examination go through syllabus of examination and test series to check your preparation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?