1st December 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth to do BSc Economics from Symbiosis School of Economics?

is it worth to do BSC eco from symbiosis school of economics
please help!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth to do BSc Economics from Symbiosis School of Economics?
  2. Is symbiosis school of economics good enough to join if I have scored 94% marks in my board exam?
  3. Can I study M.Sc(Economics) in Symbiosis School of Economics being a B.A.(Economics) Honours student?
  4. MA in Economics application will be accepted by Symbiosis School of Economics if reach after deadline? Will it be possible to download the form?
  5. How to opt for BSc economics after scoring 94% marks in my boards
  6. What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis
  7. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  9. Procedure to do M.A Economics Private after doing BSc Economics Hons and while teaching in a school?
  10. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  11. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  12. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  13. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of economics for MA economics entrance?
  14. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric?
  16. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  17. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics? -- [New]
  18. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
11th January 2012, 02:20 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Is it worth to do BSc Economics from Symbiosis School of Economics?

hi my dear friend... you are asking about whether B.Sc Economics is worth or not..

did you know our prime minister is a Economics graduate in both UG and PG.. so you don't feel for your decision.. your decision is correct.. so take Economics and study well..

after finishing you degree there are lot of jobs waiting for you in government sector.. so study well friend..

All The Best VMSAJH
2nd February 2016, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth to do BSc Economics from Symbiosis School of Economics?

Symbiosis provides with a whole new atmosphere and the exposure is very good. The course structure is very rigorous and needs a lot of hard work and dedication. You are trained to be a professional here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?