26th September 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Is symbiosis school of economics good enough to join if I have scored 94% marks in my board exam?

I have got 94% marks in my boards...
I want to opt for B.Sc economics.
Is symbiosis school of economics a correct choice? Can someone please provide me the answer on this?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  2. Can I study M.Sc(Economics) in Symbiosis School of Economics being a B.A.(Economics) Honours student?
  3. MA in Economics application will be accepted by Symbiosis School of Economics if reach after deadline? Will it be possible to download the form?
  4. What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis
  5. How can I prepare to score good marks in Economics of 12th Board exam?
  6. Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?
  7. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the colleges which accept National Open School Board marks? I have scored 72% marks in 10th board exam
  9. How to opt for BSc economics after scoring 94% marks in my boards
  10. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  11. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  12. Is it worth to do BSc Economics from Symbiosis School of Economics?
  13. Can I take admission in any government university after scoring 95.6% in HBSE 12th board? I have scored 107 marks in AIEEE exam
  14. Entrance exams and books for preparation to get job in private banks for B.A. in Economics candidate?
  15. Will I be able to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I have got 83% marks in 10th Bengal Board Exam
  16. Is it true that CBSE board is more tougher than state board? Which board I should join to score good marks? -- [New]
  17. In which all subjects B.Sc honours is available in Punjabi University?
  18. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
13th April 2016, 03:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is symbiosis school of economics good enough to join if I have scored 94% marks in my board exam?

Yes, definitely Symbiosis School of Economics will be a better choice for a person seeking admission under B.Sc Economics. You have scored such a good percentage of marks, you are very much eligible to take admission in Symbiosis School of Economics with 94% of marks. Just go for it as it is a good school to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?