10th November 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do M.A Economics Private after doing BSc Economics Hons and while teaching in a school?

myself,neetu seth,I have done B.Sc Economics(hons).now i'm teaching in a school.I wanted to do M.A Economics private.Kindly tell me the prcedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  2. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  3. Career opportunities in private sector other than teaching after completing MA in Economics?
  4. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  5. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  7. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  8. Ph.D in economics after M.A in economics from private?
  9. Entrance Exams for admission in B.A. (Economics Hons.) -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  13. After my graduation in economics hons should I do MBA or go to London school of eonomics for MBA?
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  15. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  16. What is the best option between Statistics Hons and economics Hons? Which is the best college under Delhi University and Economics?
  17. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  18. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science? -- [New]
27th December 2011, 12:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.A Economics Private after doing BSc Economics Hons and while teaching in a school?

You can pursue the course of M.A in Economics through distance learning from IGNOU. The minimum eligibility is a bachelors degree in any stream.The minimum duration of the course is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 years. There is no entrance test for admission to the M.A. in Economics course. The course fee is Rs.4200 for 1st year and Rs.4000 for the 2nd year. There are other institutions from where you can pursue the course like the Anna University, Annamalai university etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?