29th August 2010, 02:07 PM
santanu sarmah

Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government

i am preparing for assistant audit officer exam under the finance department of assam government which will be held in three to four months time. the syllabus of the examination comprises of 3 papers, all of them are descriptive type. the first paper is on essay and precis writing, the 2nd one is on arithmetic and the 3rd one is of general awareness and general knowledge. the passing marks of all the papers are 40,50 and 40 respectively. the main problem i am facing is how to prepare for the 1st paper as i am not getting any suitable books nor i am able to find any ebook from the net which will solve the problem. and i also want to know the correct procedure of writing a quality essay. i will be very grateful if someone comes forward and help me.

Santanu
Assam

1st September 2010, 01:00 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government

hi.
u can hav a good essay book.
or seach sum good buks online and read it.,
better improve ur knoledge about current affars...
read news paper and listin to news every day.

good luck.
23rd September 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government

i am preparing for assistant audit officer exam under the finance department of assam government which will be held in three to four months time. the syllabus of the examination comprises of 3 papers, all of them are descriptive type. the first paper is on essay and precis writing, the 2nd one is on arithmetic and the 3rd one is of general awareness and general knowledge. the passing marks of all the papers are 40,50 and 40 respectively. the main problem i am facing is how to prepare for the 1st paper as i am not getting any suitable books nor i am able to find any ebook from the net which will solve the problem. and i also want to know the correct procedure of writing a quality essay. i will be very grateful if someone comes forward and help me.
From
Narayan Chandra Deka
Morigaon Assam
25th September 2010, 10:59 PM
subhash1206

use internet where you will get all thing
using google as search engine
\best of luck dear
5th November 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i have applyed for the post of asst. audit officer. i do not when will be exam.please give details.

bhabesh.
6th November 2010, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

till now no information about that.if sumbudy knows plz inform
5th December 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

The wrten exam of junior audit oficer undr finance dept.of assam is nt yet been held til in the of novmbr since last dat of submissn was in augst.can anybody wud tel me wen wil b da exam date? Niel 4m golaghat.
11th January 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

lets not wait for it coz no budy knows whether its gonna be held in near future or not.lets continue with whatever we r doin in ar lives
13th January 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i have got some previous qstn papers of asst.audit offier and found that the max questions of GK paper on History.........i jst want to know that the same procedure will be followed regarding Gk?...........
niha 4m ghy.
17th January 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hard to tell as we have seen in case of excise and cooperative exams the standard of questions were suddenly raised high. so lets prepare ourselves to our best.but the million dollar question is when will it be held ? april is not too far guys !!!
29th January 2011, 12:08 PM
SuperAlien

Angry Re: Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government

Quote:
Originally Posted by santanu sarmah View Post

Santanu
Assam
Well, You buy a good book of English grammar, Such as An approach to English grammar, nd You'll get it.
29th January 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

well let me annoucce the date its 5th and 6th feb 2011 well i can help u with papers also
contact me friemds
Akram
guwahati
29th January 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have applyed for the post of asst. audit officer. i do not when will be exam.please give details.

bhabesh.
ITS on 5th & 6th of FEB 2011 BEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT WIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
31st January 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

well akram how to contact u...would surely need ur help

Manash
31st January 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am assistant audit officer and according to offer of appointment i have availed my pipfa training and i have my full three chances in pipfa intermediate stage but still my two papers are fail so i want one more chance please show me the rule for the same.
1st February 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

pipfa ?? pakistan institute of public finance accountants ? sorry if there is any other full form available. if so plz let us know.
jiten, nogaon
1st February 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i have not got my admit card till now.what to do now ?? plz help. kanak from dergaon
1st February 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i have not got my admit card till now.what to do now ?? plz help. kanak from dergaon
1st February 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Exam is on 5 and 6 feb in tezpur as per my submission of my form.But i don't know whther it will held in all d districts on this dates.
1st February 2011, 02:00 PM
IPSHIT SAIKIA

PLZ suggest me how d questions will be..

IPSHIT 4M TEZPUR
WORKING FOR AXIS BANK(GHTY),PALTAN BAZAR SERVICE BRANCH
1st February 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

2nd February 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

after the notice in the Assam Tribune that the list of the candidates will be shown in the website, they have not updated their web page and have not send our admits yet. so, let do my own business
2nd February 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

audit officer exam of assam
2nd February 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

My name is Mrinmoyee Dutta I have not get the admit for the exam of assitant audit officer
4th February 2011, 01:39 PM
sarodindu dev

Quote:
well let me annoucce the date its 5th and 6th feb 2011 well i can help u with papers also
contact me friemds
Akram
guwahati
plz mail me th questions my mail is [email protected]
5th February 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

pl give me some tips to crack the assistant audit officer exam 2011
6th February 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the number of posts reserved for st(h) candidates???
7th February 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

so after the exams are over how was that guys ?? any idea about the total candidates in assam ??
14th February 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Any Idea about the result
17th February 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

may be middle of march.---------debojit
23rd February 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

it was conducted by aim,last time they conducted junior administrative assistant and declared the written exam result after 3 months so this it may b june
23rd February 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Assistant Audit Officer exam under the finance department of assam government

Quote:
From
Narayan Chandra Deka
Morigaon Assam
hi narayan,kishorjit here.how was you exam?where did u got the passing marks? plz reply........
24th February 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

resul is already decleared......gg
26th February 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

ohhoo !!a bold public statement. u may not be that wrong i guess.
27th February 2011, 09:17 AM

Quote:
ohhoo !!a bold public statement. u may not be that wrong i guess.
what could be the minimum percentage for qualify for the interview round?
2nd March 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

english= 40%, arithmetic=50%,gk=40%, according to the advertisement
4th March 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

i m expecting eng-50%,arithmatic-35%-40%,gk-65%...can i expect for the interview call......
7th March 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have applied and attended the written exam for assistant audit officer for the year 2011. Could you please tell me the result date of the exam in my email id: [email protected]

Regard
Nayan
11th March 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

will the results be declared before elections/ counting ??---------------------- rupak, nagaon
28th March 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

what was the total number of posts?i am expecting 50 in english,65-70 in maths and 65-70 in gk.i am a general category candidate.do i have a chance ?

regards
sudipto
6th April 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

total no of applicants 26000 , as per tri annual news letter of aims.
7th April 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

certainly you have a chance sudipto if ur xpectations meet reality
28th April 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

jobs for this post has been fixed at Rs 9 lacs ( and more) .......i heard...so best wishes to the audit family members....
15th May 2011, 10:29 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

total no of applicants 26000 , as per tri annual news letter of aims.
31st May 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

When the results of audit will be declared
18th June 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

plz stop repeating this question frenz.it has really become irritating to wait for so long.what taking them so long to declare the result?whatever happens let it happen.just declare it
20th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my admit card of the examination held for the post of assisstant audit officer..
can somebody advise me how to apply for a duplicate admit card??
is there any way to help me out??? plz help.........
jun
23rd June 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have lost my admit card of the examination held for the post of assisstant audit officer..
can somebody advise me how to apply for a duplicate admit card??
is there any way to help me out??? plz help.........
jun
no one can help you in the net.contact assam institute of management,bamunimaidam,guwahati.
28th June 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

as stated in the admit card itself it was to be kept until the completion of the process.nothing is mentioned about issuing duplicate admit card.but you should contact the assam institute of management.
13th August 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 get above 60% but my roll no is not there,why I dn"t knw but one of my friend luking 4m me and his no is in list.my academic rslt is also good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?