28th August 2013, 10:11 AM
sumana.saha

Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?

i have economics, geography, history , english and hindi in 12th. am i elligible for economics hons in delhi school of economics? if yes, then can i eligible for net exam after masters and my dgree get same value as others ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  2. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  3. Procedure to do M.A Economics Private after doing BSc Economics Hons and while teaching in a school?
  4. Entrance Exams for admission in B.A. (Economics Hons.) -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the best option between Statistics Hons and economics Hons? Which is the best college under Delhi University and Economics?
  6. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  7. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  8. How to do B.Com or Economics Hons after scoring 79% marks in 12th
  9. BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics?
  10. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  12. After my graduation in economics hons should I do MBA or go to London school of eonomics for MBA?
  13. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  14. What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics?
  15. Am I eligible for economics Hons after completing 12th with 86% with science stream
  16. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?
  17. Is B.Com hons better than B.A honors?
  18. Can I appear for NET after completing graduation in Economics Hons?
14th May 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?

I am doing my graduation from distance education of patna university and i get admission in delhi school of economics for master degree..
23rd June 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?

I secured 96.2% in non-medical,class12 CBSE board exams 2014. My BFS is 96%, can i get admission to any of the top colleges of Delhi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?