22nd April 2012, 01:06 AM
Sougat_prince

Is it worth to invest 30 to 40 lakhs on Manipal? What about the placements for the same?

Is it worth it to invest 30-40 lakhs on manipal for the twin program about 2 years study in manipal and 2 years in abroad.
Also i would like to know about the placements and the admission of the college.
i have 75% in my 12th and 75% marks in PCM from CBSE board , what are my chances for getting a place in ICAS MIT

22nd April 2012, 12:30 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Is it worth to invest 30 to 40 lakhs on Manipal? What about the placements for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sougat_prince View Post
Is it worth it to invest 30-40 lakhs on manipal for the twin program about 2 years study in manipal and 2 years in abroad.
Also i would like to know about the placements and the admission of the college.
i have 75% in my 12th and 75% marks in PCM from CBSE board , what are my chances for getting a place in ICAS MIT

Manipal Institute has Good in Market Don't Worry

The Worth of Investment Is 30 lakhs to get an abroad study is awesome but just check up which insitute you are going to study over there .thus the institute had good name do it over there

so check out which institute you are going to study over there!!!!!!!!1
26th January 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it worth to invest 30 to 40 lakhs on Manipal? What about the placements for the same?

which are other M.S colleges in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?