20th September 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How much will be the salary if we complete CA?

If we complete CA how much will be salary...please tell me how much will it be

30th October 2012, 06:52 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much will be the salary if we complete CA?

Hello,
Well it is tough to guess the exact salary. Salary depends on three things-a)Your performance in the company, b)The reputation of the company, c)The business strategies of the company, regarding the employees in it.
Now in general it can be said that you will definitely join a financial sector. If it is a new sector then you can get within Rs.17,000-Rs.20,000. If the company is old and has a huge popularity and rotation then the salary might be more. But whatever it is the starting salary will remain within Rs.28,000. After that as and when you give brilliant performance you get bonus, perks, raise and such forms of increments.
31st October 2012, 11:40 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will be the salary if we complete CA?

Hi Friend.........

Average Salary of CA

The Average Salary of a fresher CA has been increasing over time with Rs. 6.75 Lakhs being the average salary of a fresh CA being offered in the recently organised campus placements by ICAI. The highest domestic salary was Rs. 13.92 lakhs and the highest international salary being over Rs. 55 Lakhs

With the prices of Real Estate booming in india, the cost of setting up own practice is also increasing which has led to young CA's opting for jobs over practice. Moreover, getting clients is also a tough job and it usually takes around 5 years to set-up own practice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?