4th June 2011, 11:19 PM
Roselina123

Is it worth joining MBA Biotech course in Amity University?

I have completed my B.tech in Bioinformatics this year....i m really confused wht should i do ahead!!
I wanted to go for M.Tech in BI...bt i havent filled any forms so dint find any courses in North India.
So i m thinking to go for MBA in Biotech from Amity...is it worth joining this course?
I m really confused....plzzz help !!

5th June 2011, 10:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth joining MBA Biotech course in Amity University?

You have to take the decision based on the job profile you will be interested in. If you are interested in a profile which will be technically oriented then M.Tech is a better option. If administrative role is what fascinates you then MBA would be the better option. You can go in for M.Tech year too. In the mean time you could take up a job and gain some experience.
6th June 2011, 01:00 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it worth joining MBA Biotech course in Amity University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselina123 View Post
I have completed my B.tech in Bioinformatics this year....i m really confused wht should i do ahead!!
I wanted to go for M.Tech in BI...bt i havent filled any forms so dint find any courses in North India.
So i m thinking to go for MBA in Biotech from Amity...is it worth joining this course?
M.TECH IN BIOINFORMATICS OR M.B.A IN BIOTECHNOLOGY AFTER B.TECH BIOINFORMATICS??

Biotechnology is one of the leading field which is vastly growing on now a days because of the need of time now.. and going for MBA Biotechnology is a good option i can say.. many now are preferring for MBA Biotechnology rather than going for just MBA..

-> The important point which you have to keep in mind before taking the course is that when you are going to take MBA you must be sure that you are interested in it because if you are interested in research and you have a desire to have a job in the field of

biotechnology then the best to do is M.Tech in your stream which helps you to get a job in research area..

-> MBA in Biotechnology do help you to get some work in research area but it will be more on management based...

-> Right now there is a need for young students in India who must be sound with both technical and managerial skills for future growth..

-> So just think and go for the wise decision which favors your interest and future..

-> Amity University is one of the good colleges to go for MBA Biotechnology. To apply only CLICK HERE!!!

-> To know more details about Amity University CLICK HERE!!!

-> After taking the course just be confident enough and work hard to give your best then for sure you will shine in any field...

All the Best...
6th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Thanxxx a lottt for the suggestion....melwynjensen & imira!!!

But someone told me that majorly managers in the Biotech & pharma companies are HR & finance people...& if I go for MBA Biotech...it would be really specific, it would be a hindrance in the placements !!!
6th June 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Thanxx a lottt imira & melwynjensen for the suggestion !!! Bt sum1 said tht generally ppl in the Biotech & pharma companies are HR people...
Would they prefer MBA Biotech people???
If I go for MBA Biotech, wont it be very specific ??
9th June 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

is it worth doing physiotheapy course from amity?
16th July 2011, 12:54 AM
an unemployed mba-biotech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselina123 View Post
no man dont go for that amity is very boring college and there are no placements after mba biotech. u will be charged 9 lacs arond for this course . there is no scope of mba biotech. better you go for mba finace and mba international business from any pune or mumbai college
22nd August 2011, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

MBA BIOTECH from amity university is very boring as my colleague said above amity institute of biotechnology is giving false data as well as false statements among students regarding placement and also the education system as well as company tieups for summer internship are also bad so i am suggesting all my friends that do not destroy your career as well as money with this course.
5th June 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

is this true money is wasted at amity??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?