6th March 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study correspondence M.Tech if worked for 11 years in Dubai after completed B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Dear friends
I have completed B.E. Civil Engineering 11 years ago.
Then I went to Dubai for earning.
Now its 11 years and I came back.
I want to continue my education.
I want to do M.Tech as I have enough money
I have also opened a new business here in India.
So I can get admission in correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  2. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  3. Which is the best study centre in Dubai? I am studying ICWA in Dubai
  4. List of Correspondence Colleges to pursue BBA in Dubai?
  5. Admission in Civil engineering college in Dubai?
  6. How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there?
  7. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do training course for dubai jobs?
  9. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  10. How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai
  11. Which course is helpful for getting a job in Dubai?
  12. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  13. How to do LLB correspondence after doing M.Com?
  14. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  15. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration
  16. How to join in B.Tech course while working in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  18. How can I write MHT CET after appearing in 12th CBSE in Dubai
10th April 2015, 03:15 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How can I get admission to study correspondence M.Tech if worked for 11 years in Dubai after completed B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Since you have opened a business you would require M.Tech degree for that. So it is a good decision that you want to do M.Tech now. But I would also suggest that after completing M.Tech do pursue MBA also. MBA will give you the business tactics that you would require to establish your business. But right now join M.tech in correspondence under Amity university. Log onto the official website of Amity University, which is, www.amity.edu. This is a two year course, where each year will cost you around Rs.40,000. You have to be a B.Tech with minimum 55% marks in it. So go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?