24th May 2011, 02:56 PM
sudarshandixit

Is it worth to pursue MBA in correspondence? Which is the best university?

hi , just now i finished my BCA . Now i'm planning to do MBA in correspondence. Is it worth?? if yes which is best University/College??? Plz help me....
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  3. Is it worth to pursue MS degree(correspondence from BITS Pilani) while getting hired in Tech Mahindra?
  4. can i pursue full time mba by doing graduation from correspondence.
  5. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  6. Should I go for MBA or CS? Is it worth to go for CS?
  7. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in correspondence mode after completion of MBA? -- [New]
  9. Is it worth to do MBA from ICFAI university?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  11. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  12. How to join correspondence M.Phil course in any recognized university?
  13. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  14. From where can I do MBA correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From which university to pursue MSc Bioinformatics correspondence course?
  16. Information about doing M.Sc in Geology through distance education?
  17. How to do management course after MCA?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
26th December 2011, 07:24 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it worth to pursue MBA in correspondence? Which is the best university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudarshandixit View Post
hi , just now i finished my BCA . Now i'm planning to do MBA in correspondence. Is it worth?? if yes which is best University/College??? Plz help me....
thank u
MBA Stands for Master of Business Administration .

Yeah , MBA in correspondence course is valuable . After qualified in BCA course you may apply for MBA in distance mode . But you develop your working experience and Develop your extra activities like Computer course , Communication skill , Type writing skill etc..... If your fail to develop this qualities then it's difficult to find good job . Because many reputed companies are give first preference to Regular MBA candidates . So develop your work experience while doing MBA course in correspondence mode .

There so many colleges in our country offer the MBA distance course . I provide best MBA distance colleges .

List of MBA colleges through Distance:-
  • Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
  • Annamalai University
  • ICFAI University
  • Administrative Staff Colleges of India
  • Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University
  • Karnataka State Open University
  • Guru Jambheshwar University
  • Nalanda Open University
  • Bangalore University
  • Amity School of Distance Learning
26th December 2011, 09:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth to pursue MBA in correspondence? Which is the best university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudarshandixit View Post
thank u
Dear friend,

The List of Distance MBA college in India:-

1. The ICFAI Centre for Distance Education offers students and professionals The program is designed for a career oriented certification program. Graduates from any discipline are eligible for the program. Duration of the course is two years.

2. NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) offers MBA programs like PGDBM, PGDM etc. They are approved by the DEC (Distance Education Council, New Delhi).

3. XLRI, Jamshedpur has one-year executive programmes in Management

4. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) offers Distance education programs in Management like MBA, DIM(Diploma in Management) and PGDIM. A Management Aptitude test OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU for admission. The MBA is of 2 years duration and is approved by AICTE.

5. TASMAC distance learning programs are a good choice for professionals who have long working hours. They have two year courses.

6. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) offers PGDBA, PGDIB, PGDHRM, PGDIT.

7. Tamil Nadu Open University offers MBA and Shipping and Logistics Management.

8. Annamalai University, Directorate of Distance Education

9. Pondicherry University, Directorate of Distance Education offers programs of 4 semesters.

Thanks
26th December 2011, 10:06 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

If You complete your graduation in BCA then you also can do MBA In correspondance.if you are intrested to choose MBA as a distance course the remember one thing that you have to prepeared yourself for the management studies,and suitable persionality,language skills for the job.you can doing distance study from pune university in this symboisis college of distance study also Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar open university,punjab univesity,nalanda open university,in tamil ananmulai university,andhra university.
26th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Hours

If you could do your MBA from regular college than it is far better than doing your MBA from correspondence.
everywhere in job industry MBA from regular college is given heavy weightage

Still if your want to do your MBA from correspondence
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning is best .
27th December 2011, 01:18 PM
reddysreerama

Pl forward previous 5 years question papers of SSLC examination of Karnataka
5th January 2012, 09:16 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Dear friend,

Yes you can apply for MBA in correspondence.But you must have complete your graduation first.Only after completing Graduation you can apply for MBA.

You can apply in these following colleges/University

Alagappa University
Bharathidasan University
Annamalai University
NMIMS School of Distance learning
Anna University
Bharathidasan University
Kuvempu University
Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad
UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD
Amity School of Distance Learning
BLS Institute of Management
Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya
Rai University, New Delhi
Indian School of Business (ISB)
Institute of management and technology (IMT)
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune

Best of luck.
13th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hello ... this is Suman .. I have a confusion .. I want to do mba Bt can't do it in regular so its possible only in distance ... am living in Trichy .. so which will be best university to do mba in distance ? and does mba in distance values? ?
21st August 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am a junior technician in the armed forces another 3 years of service left. I am planning to do MBA in HR correspondence will it be helpful in my in my new career.
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?