10th August 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Will MBA degree after B.Tech in Biotech fetch a good job?

hello sir..

I am in my final year of B.tech(biotech) and planning to pursue M.tech in same stream but as biotech is a research oriented line. I am not interested in doing Phd. But jobs after M.tech are also not worth. So will MBA after B.tech will help me to fetch a good job..kindly help me.

Shashwat

29th July 2013, 06:38 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will MBA degree after B.Tech in Biotech fetch a good job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir..

I am in my final year of B.tech(biotech) and planning to pursue M.tech in same stream but as biotech is a research oriented line. I am not interested in doing Phd. But jobs after M.tech are also not worth. So will MBA after B.tech will help me to fetch a good job..kindly help me.

Shashwat
Hi

Yes you are thinking right. MBA is definitely a good option after B.Tech but only if you have some natural aptitudes like decision making skills, analytical approach and few more.

As you are the student of Biotech stream you have ample opportunities in India as Biotech now is a rising sun. Opportunities are many. Follow your heart and if you are more towards setting up your own business now or later then MBA would be a right option for both jobs and business skills.

But decide whether to take up right now or after gaining some experience in your expertise field. Always having experience (job) will help in doing the course.

My suggestion is to take up after few years. So that you actually get the essence of MBA, as a fresher it would be little less exciting when compared to the one who has bit or more experience.

MBA is not only for job it is more than the qualification for a job. Its managerial skills will be helpful throughout. And one more interesting option for you is to go in research line. If you are really interested in it. You will shine.

And thus, I would like to conclude this post with warm regards.

-Aditya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?