22nd February 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Scope after B.E (Biotechnology) in CFTRI?

What is the scope of BE Biotechnologist in CFTRI?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  4. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  5. How can I get CFTRI entrance exam sample papers?
  6. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  7. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  9. Scope in food biotechnology & bioprocessing
  10. Scope in Biotechnology Field after M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?
  12. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  13. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  14. What is the syllabus for CFTRI entrance exam? What is the question paper pattern?
  15. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  16. How to do Ph.D in CFTRI after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  17. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  18. Detailed information and scope of B.Sc(Biotechnology) course? Can I get good salary after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
5th March 2011, 07:06 PM
shruti_bhagya

Default Re: Scope after B.E (Biotechnology) in CFTRI?

there is lot of scope for biotechnology in CFTRI. as there are many departments in CFTRI which focuses on food processing including nutritional requirements so for that reason many biotechnologists are needed. but they will generally prefer students with masters degree.
all the best.
10th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

how do we get into cftri for btech ?
28th June 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

respected sis
m a biotech student (b.tech 7 sem) amity university
i want to know the selection procedure and about the cources for biotech graduate in cftri
16th September 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the option after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?