16th May 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility of getting a private job through campus placement?

Sir/Mam,

Please describe about placement and fees of COT.
I want to know every thing in details about your college. What is the possibility of getting a private job through campus placement? Can you please answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to prepare for campus placement drive to get job in private companies?
  2. What is the campus placement process followed for private companies?
  3. Is it possible to get game designer job in some good private companies if I don't get job via campus placement?
  4. Previous year model papers of all private companies coming in for campus placement?
  5. What all preparation is required for getting a job in campus placement?
  6. What type of jobs can I get after completing 10th and 12th science with 82%?
  7. Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?
  8. Is there any campus placement for B.Arch? How to get a job now?
  9. Will I be able to get good campus placement universities if I have less GATE score?
  10. What should I do after B.Tech to get a good job in private companies?
  11. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  12. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  13. Is there 100% possibility to get a job after passing B.Pharmacy from private institution?
  14. What is the process to follow for getting a job via non campus placement? Is it possible to get the job in MNC without campus placement?
  15. Is it possible for a student having less than 60% marks in 12th to get a job in campus placement?
  16. How to apply for off campus placement for job in IT companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will there be job placement in good private companies after completion of Mass communication course in St.Xaviers college?
  18. How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement?
20th May 2016, 04:25 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the possibility of getting a private job through campus placement?

Our college Name is Patel group of Institution, which is situated in the Heart of Madhya Pradesh called Bhopal. Bhopal is also known as the city of Lakes.

Our Institution is Accredited by AICTE as well as Ministry of HRD. So, it is the best institution to study your engineering.

Apart from these we have other college in Indore. We have total of 8 colleges which provide different stream of study in different engineering scope.

It has been awarded as best Green campus in Bhopal as well as best Technical collage by MP Government.

Admission are going on here. Seats are limited.

For any admission please contact:
Pushp Singh.
Admission in-charge (PGOI)
+91- 9584989057
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?