7th December 2011, 08:15 PM
sabarinathan11

Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?

respected sir/mam,
i like to work under a government company. but my qualification is +2 and i studied diploma in private institution.it is not government certified. can i get any government job please help me. and some of my friends told about VAO can i know when is the next exam too

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that I won't be getting the job soon if I have completed my diploma course from private institution?
  2. How to get government Nursing job?
  3. Is it possible to get a job in private or government bank after completion of diploma in IT?
  4. Whether Diploma in Automobiles provides amples job opportunities under private sector or not? -- [New]
  5. Government job after completing diploma from institution of engineering and technology?
  6. After 10th which tests do I have to give? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a government or private job after passing Mechanical engineering with 77% and 12th with 70.8%
  8. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  10. Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?
  11. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Any option in government colleges for BDS?
  13. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Is there any option in government colleges for BDS?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in private or government sector
  15. Government or private bank jobs after passing 12th science?
  16. Am I eligible for VAO entrance exam? Exams related to government job?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me between Degree and B.Tech after completion of Intermediate?
  18. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
20th January 2012, 04:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?

As a class 12 pass candidate you can appear for several exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB , IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments as per your interest. To know more follow the employment news and you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
As per the VAO- Village Administrative Officer exam which is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, the notification is not yet out for this year. Last year it was held on 20th feb 2011.
13th February 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?

i have 49% in hsc & 51% in chsc.can i get gov. job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?