3rd May 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Would I get a seat in NIT, Durgapur with electrical or mechanical stream? I have scored 134 in AIEEE and belong to West Bengal

sir i got 134 in aieee and i am from west bengal, will i get a chance in nit durgapur EE or ME by state quota??plz reply
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  2. How much marks would I score in AIEEE for getting a seat in NIT, Durgapur with mechanical stream? I am a general category candidate belong to WB state
  3. Which stream would I get in NIT, Durgapur? My state(WB) rank is 799 in AIEEE and I belong to general category
  4. Can I get a seat in NIT, Durgapur? I have scored 100 marks in AIEEE and belong to SC category
  5. Can I get into NIT Durgapur after scoring 160/360?
  6. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  7. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE AIR in SC category is 33943,and State Rank(WB) is 1159
  9. After securing 4773 rank in AIEEE can I get a chance in NIT Durgapur? List of some good government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  10. Any chance for Durgapur NIT after scoring 120//360 in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur under state quota if my home town is West Bengal and did 10th and 12th from Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get NIT Durgapur after securing 1180 in West Bengal -- [New]
  13. List of NIT's or government colleges I can apply for in West Bengal? I've scored 419 in GATE with 29.67 marks in Electrical engineering department
  14. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  15. Am I eligible to join NIT, Durgapur or any NIT? My state(WB) rank is 245 in AIEEE but I have failed in chemistry in HSE
  16. Can I get admission in Durgapur NIT after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  17. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  18. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
23rd March 2012, 01:54 AM
venkatragha1

Default Re: Would I get a seat in NIT, Durgapur with electrical or mechanical stream? I have scored 134 in AIEEE and belong to West Bengal

Hello dear....
I am sorry to say you that u have very low chances to get me or ee in durgapur without reservation so try for any other deemed universities all the best!!!!!
27th September 2012, 10:50 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: Would I get a seat in NIT, Durgapur with electrical or mechanical stream? I have scored 134 in AIEEE and belong to West Bengal

You are eligible to attend the counseling but you are not able to get a seat in any NIT as your marks is very low.
Your estimated rank is about 90000 . If you belongs to general category then , you'll not get either NIT or IIIT. So, you will not be able to get Mechanical nor Electrical branch so, either go for some private college or drop the year and prepare well in the next year and get good rank in AIEEE, then you will get admission in NIT. Join some good coaching classes for preparation like Bansal, resonance.
But if you belongs to SC/ST caste then you may get it by home quota at 4-5 round of the counseling.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?