18th November 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission

what is the pressed download admit card junior assistant adv no-6/2013 ? Please download process send my e-mail id.
My email id is [email protected].
Thanking you
Kamal Kumar Roy
19th November 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission

Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission

Pls send me Previous 10 year question paper along with answer sheets for Junior Assistant post under Kolkata Municipality of Corporation Exam. (Advt. 6/2013)

My E-Mail Id- [email protected]
21st November 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I want junior assistan of kmc previous ten years question peppers can you post my email my email id [email protected], [email protected]
21st November 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 10years question paper with answersheet at my email [email protected]
24th November 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

My name z mustari sultana...l submitted application form for junior assistance ....I want to know can I get my admit??? And the exam date.
26th November 2014, 06:37 PM
nabakumar87

PLEASE SEND ME JUNIOR ASSISTANT KOLKATA MUNICIPAL SERVICE COMMISSION LAST TEN YEARS QUESTION PAPER IN MY EMIL ID [email protected]
27th November 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question paper for the post of municipal service commission junior assistant
Myh email id is [email protected]
28th November 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to see last year questions paper of Junior Assistant Recruitment Exam under K.M.C
27th February 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,when will you publish the result of junior assistant of kolkata municipal service commission exam held on 23-11-2014?
13th May 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

When result of junior assistant examination under KMC held on 30.11.2014 will declear?
21st July 2015, 09:40 PM
boys381

Arrow Re: Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission

sir,
please forward me the previous yrs sample question of junior assistant for kolkata municipal corporation to my email address.. [email protected]
17th June 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam Please send me the 10 years question papers for Kolkata Municipal Services for post of Jr. Assistant to my email id [email protected]
Thanking you.
20th August 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Send me Previous years question paper along with answer sheet and syllabus and books details for Junior Assistant post under Kolkata Municipality of Corporation.
My mail ID is [email protected]
20th August 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Send me Previous years question paper along with answer sheet and syllabus and books details for Junior Assistant post under Kolkata Municipality of Corporation.
My mail ID is [email protected]
1st September 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide me junior assistant mscwb solved paper
My email id is
[email protected]
27th September 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want previous year question paper of junior assistance of municipal corporation
As fast as possible
Send it to my [email protected]
19th January 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Send me question paper and syllabus and books details for Junior Assistant Under KMC, My Mob No . 9007736623. mail id is [email protected].

Thanks.
1st February 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the sample question papers (last ten years) for KMC for the post of Jr.Asst. to my id is ([email protected])

thanks
ashutosh
2nd February 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Please send me question pattern of Kolkata municipality junior assistant. Mob no 8436164573
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?