8th January 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

A.P. Municipal Accounts Sub Ordinate Service papers and tips?

A.P Municipal accounts sub ordinate service model paper and tips to solve the Objective questions for the same exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for APPSC municipal accounts sub ordinate senior accountant and junior accounts officer
  2. Previous 5 years solved question papers for APPSC(AP Municipal Sub Ordinate Services)
  3. Date of primary teacher exam? Best study material for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the primary teacher entrance exam date? Date of start of registration?
  5. What is the syllabus of Chhatisgarh Local Fund Audit exam
  6. What is the language for FTII entrance exam?
  7. Can a 44 years old woman write combined sub-ordinate service examination?
  8. How should I become an IPS officer?
  9. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  10. Difference between Group 1,2,3,4 exams? What categories of posts come under Group 1,2,3,4?
  11. Who are the Group A Gazetted Officer? To which group they belong to?
  12. Initial Posts given after Passing IAS Exam?
  13. Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?
  14. List of all the competitive exams in India which I can answer after doing MSc with 62%?
  15. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II (a)-Accounts and Audit of local Bodies Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Which exam should I give for admission in UK, US or Canada? Best engineering college in these countries?
  18. What is the percentage required to be eligible for IAS entrance exam? I am studying in 11th PCM group
17th January 2014, 10:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: A.P. Municipal Accounts Sub Ordinate Service papers and tips?

This Municipal Accounts subordinate service exams are conducted by the “ A.P.P.S.C “

A.P.P.S.C --- ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION

For this to be eligible , you must possess a Bachelor Degree in Commerce of a University in India Established .

And or incorporated by or under Central Act , Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission .

And some times it may be acceptable with an equivalent qualification

I think you will have to pay an amount of Rs.100/- towards the Application processing Fee and Examination fee Rs.80/-

You can apply for this jobs only through online . So you will have to go for the Andhra pradesh Public Service Commission official address .

The minimum age can be of 18 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 36 years .There will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates .

Model question papers you may get from the books , that would be available in the market . So you go to the market, you need to purchase the Andhra Pradesh public service commission book .

You will be obtaining there some list of question papers of previous years and pattern of the exam .

The mode of selection is through the Merit in the Written test that is conducted .

The best tip that I want to give you is , you need to first know about the pattern and syllabus of the exam . So then you are half done .

SCHEME AND SYLLABUS :
Written examination will be of objective type and Degree standard .

PAPER I :
General Studies and Mental Ability , 150 Marks , 150 Questions & 150 Minutes

PAPER II :
Concerned Subject Commerce - I ( Accountancy ) , 150 Marks , 150 questions and 150 Minues

PAPER III :
Commerce - II ( Cost & Management Accounting , Business Statistics & Auditing ) , 10 Marks , 150 Questions , And 150 Minutes .

http://apspsc.gov.in/

So prepare very well . For more details that you want if any , you can immediately log in to the above website .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?