13th April 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Accounts job available in Government sector for B.Com graduate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Com this year
and I want to get job in Government field.
I want to know that what Accounts job is there
for me? Please tell me about this.

16th April 2015, 07:47 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Accounts job available in Government sector for B.Com graduate?

Definitely there are some account related jobs are available in government field and you can join after cracking a complete selection procedure.

You can apply for various posts on the basis of your B.Com qualification such as :

>> Accountant
>> Junior Accountant
>> Accounts Assistant
>> Auditor
>> Sub Auditor
>> Junior Auditor
>> Executive Accountant

So these posts are often recruited by various local state governments and lastly related recruitment was conducted in Madhya Pradesh for various Accountant, Jr Auditor and Auditor posts and such posts are generally recruited so you should be in touch with these jobs in your own state as well and also try to apply for jobs in other states so you could get a very good and reputed job after selection.

To get the job, you need to qualify written examination and computer typing/ skill test or interview process related to your job and pattern of examination is decided with syllabus by the recruitment cell that is why, you should not worry because everything is given in the notices, you just need to read and apply.

If you want to work in private sector then there might also be various jobs related to the posts mentioned above in accounts and finance department so you should apply and gain some experience then you may easily be selected for a government job.

For your betterment, I suggest you to learn Tally ERP with latest version because this software has a huge demand in the market and in both private and government sector so you should learn and also learn some financial accounting in this field so with your knowledge and experience, you will be the best and suitable person for a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?