30th August 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in government bank sector? I am a B.A graduate with Delhi University

Hello i am indu chaudhary .... I am graduate in b.a with Delhi university ...... I desire to do job in govt bank sector .... Which kind of prepation and eligibility are need for this sector and when was the fourm come out of bank....

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a good job in government sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
  2. Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech in Bank or any government sector in Delhi and Punjab?
  3. Can I apply for Bank PO job in government sector?
  4. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  6. How may I find jobs in various government sectors after completing graduation in commerce stream from Mangalore university?
  7. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  8. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  9. Is there any vacancy in government sector? I just got a job in central government sector in Delhi
  10. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  11. Can I get a government job in any sector like bank? I have completed PUC commerce with 76%
  12. Am I eligible for Teacher Job in Government sector after completion of Graduation from Delhi University and NPTT Diploma course?
  13. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder? -- [New]
  14. Which is the best course for career and job in Public sector? I am a B.Com graduate
  15. What kind of job opportunities are there after graduation? I am a fresh graduate in economics from Delhi University
  16. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  17. Which is the best course to do for a better future job in Public Sector? I am a B.Com graduate
  18. Government job for Dentist in Delhi or NCR region?
1st May 2015, 12:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in government bank sector? I am a B.A graduate with Delhi University

There are large number of opportunity for you to get the jobs in government sector . But all the jobs are on the basis of entrance examination .

If you want to get jobs in banking sector you have to qualify in the IBPS and SBI examination conducted for the Clerk and PO .

The questions are of General knowledge, Elementary Mathematics, English , Computer and Data interpretation .

The examination is conducted in three stages :-
Preliminary .
Mains.
Interview .

The candidates must have to qualify in all the stages .

To crack the examination it requires regular practice of questions with knowledge of Current Affairs also . This will help you in the examination . Try to have better knowledge of English .
4th May 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in government bank sector? I am a B.A graduate with Delhi University

Hello i am Baby Kumari. I am graduate in b.a with magdh university. I desire to do job in govt bank sector. Which kind of reparation and eligibility are need for this sector and when was the form come out of bank.
15th December 2020, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am bA graduate from du sol ,Can I apply for govt bank PO ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?