29th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

When to join Commando Force being 2nd year Civil engineering student?

I am doing B.E civil engineering 2nd year If i am write the exam for commando i will pass in this exam when join the commando force?

9th May 2014, 09:37 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to join Commando Force being 2nd year Civil engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.E civil engineering 2nd year If i am write the exam for commando i will pass in this exam when join the commando force?
Hey friend,

Commando force is one of the way of serving the country and to join in the force you would need to write the entrance exam for it and as you have not finished your graduation you are not eligible till now as per the Education qualification.When you complete your Graduation you will be eligible for applying.

The exam which you could opt for joining in the force is the CDS exam(Combined Defence Service) which is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and is held twice in a year as CDS I and CDS II.

The criteria's which you would need are that you must have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard needed for the exam.To tell about the age limit criteria it is that the candidate should have 19-23 years.Education qualification is that the candidate should have completed his Graduation in any stream from a recognized university with a fair percentage.Physical standard is that the candidate must be Physically fit.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
13th May 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to join Commando Force being 2nd year Civil engineering student?

How I can join Indian railway job in any class and any trade. I am passed BA and I am serving soldier in Indian army. I completed my service 18 years.
10th January 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I want to join commando force ,but am studying in b-tech 3rd year,please tell me how can I join?
22nd June 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in 3rd year as a mechanical department.
But I want to become NSG commando. So for this what I do? Can I eligible for this?
4th August 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Now I have done graduation in 2018But I want to become para commando. So for this what I do?? Can I eligible and I am 21 yeras old so can I join para commando .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?