21st December 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Government job in computer engineering field for reserved category students?

Any reserved category opportunities of govt. job in computer engineering field? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  2. Government job in Chandigarh being a 38 years old lady have done B.A, B.Ed and CTET?
  3. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  4. If I belong to SC caste can I get some concession in the cutoff list?
  5. Any jobs for Computer Science engineering students in Tamilnadu Government?
  6. Percentage of government allotment seats reserved for 3B category students in Architecture course in Karnataka?
  7. Details about technical competitive exams like IES, GATE, DRDO, BHEL, BSNL JTO, BARC, UGC NET?
  8. Procedure for the entrance in M.Tech at government college of Gujrat?
  9. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Tech Computer Engineer?
  11. Government jobs in computer field for computer science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  13. How many seats are reserved for LET students in computer science and IT engineering in different colleges of Kerala?
  14. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  15. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  16. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  18. Is there any government job for computer science and engineering students
15th March 2016, 03:44 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Government job in computer engineering field for reserved category students?

Yes you can always enjoy reservation of seats in case of government jobs. You can also try for civil service which will be best option so that you can be ready almost all the exams have the same syllabus. SSC RRB UPSC CDS and state level service exams all comes under this syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?