21st March 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Government Job in the same field after completion of 6 months Computer Diploma course and with an age of 33 years?

I am graduate in arts i have six months computer diploma age 33 may i got gov job name the field

Related Questions:
  1. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  2. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  3. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  4. Can i get a job in Railway at an age of 34 years?
  5. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  7. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  9. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?
  11. Can I get a job in diploma course after 10th in computer field? What are the opportunities?
  12. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  14. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a government job if I have completed diploma in agriculture at the age of 20 years?
  16. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  17. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  18. Which field I can search for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical to get higher salary?
12th September 2012, 01:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government Job in the same field after completion of 6 months Computer Diploma course and with an age of 33 years?

You can expect state government jobs in related field. Upper age limit for most of the central government jobs are 28- 30 years. Reserved category candidates can expect age relaxation. OBC candidates can expect 3 year age relaxation where as SC/ST candidates can have 5 year reduction in age. State government usually offers jobs for candidates up to 35 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?