12th July 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the various government jobs we can apply after completion of BA course from BAOU?

Sir/Mam,
My question is, I am 10th pass after passing 10th i am also clear BPP exam from BAOU and starting BA, so i wish to getting answer about my case.
can i apply in government job after complete BA wherever required graduation on that post?????

Related Questions:
12th July 2016, 02:06 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various government jobs we can apply after completion of BA course from BAOU?

BPP stands for Bachelor's Preparatory Program. This done by those who do not want to study 10+2 & directly want to take admission for B.A. You must complete graduation from a recognized university & approved by UGC. Once you complete graduation you can apply for the job but note that some government departments may not accept BPP. So to apply for the government job must complete graduation.
13th July 2016, 03:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various government jobs we can apply after completion of BA course from BAOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
My question is, I am 10th pass after passing 10th i am also clear BPP exam from BAOU and starting BA, so i wish to getting answer about my case.
can i apply in government job after complete BA wherever required graduation on that post?????
Yes, you can apply for government jobs because you have completed B.A degree.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Group D post

7)PSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?