3rd March 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?

I am now in s.y. b. com form m.s. university in Vadodara Gujarat.

I want your help which course I so for government job

so pls a send the email In my email id? Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com? -- [New]
  2. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  4. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  5. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  7. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  8. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc Physics course other than teaching?
  9. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  10. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  11. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?
  14. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  16. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  17. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  18. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
11th March 2016, 02:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?

As you are still pursuing Second year of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) you are not eligible to apply for government jobs which required the minimum qualification as "Graduation" or a Bachelor Degree. Yes, you cannot apply for all jobs as you are still pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course. You might have completed 12th Class already as you are presently pursuing Graduation. So you are eligible to apply for government jobs which require "12th Class" as an educational qualification. You may then apply for government jobs which require Graduation after completion of Graduation. You can apply for recruitments which are conducted by Staff Selection Commission, Postal Department and Union Public Service Commission. You may apply for SSC CHSL, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam, UPSC National Defense Academy Exam, UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam and some more recruitments. After completion of Graduation, you may then apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam, IBPS Clerical, PO, LIC and other Insurance Companies recruitment processes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?